Craig Bohl

akgopher

Reaction score
He seems like good guy and I hope he gets a shot at the next level if that is what he aspires to do. I wouldn't advocate to hire him out of NDSU for this job, but has he done enough to get a shot at a Wyoming or Colorado State? He had a couple of down years, but we saw last night that NDSU is back into the top tier of FCS schools.

He seems like good guy and I hope he gets a shot at the next level if that is what he aspires to do. I wouldn't advocate to hire him out of NDSU for this job, but has he done enough to get a shot at a Wyoming or Colorado State? He had a couple of down years, but we saw last night that NDSU is back into the top tier of FCS schools.

Decent coach but far from a good guy.

He's not going to leave NDSU for a "mid-major" type of job. Not with the type of pay he gets, compared with the cost of living in a city like Fargo.

In Fargo, he's king.

Now if he ever gets a shot at Nebraska - you can bet he'll take it. Probably the same for any other Big Ten job.

Was it just me or sometimes when the showed him on BTN he looked like Les Miles

I would say no. Not at WYO or CSU at least.

See Joe Glenn's resume coming into the job at WYO (in early 2000's) and compare to Bohl's.

He looks like the principal from Back to the Future.

Top Bottom