Court Rush?

RogueGopher

Reaction score
Is Sparty too low ranked?

Gophers 47% chance to win according to ESPN's BPI, wouldn't be much of an upset it seems.

No, because we belong. Make a statement.

Depends how the game finishes. If its close and we sneak out a win, then I can see the fans storming the court. Wouldn't have a problem with it either.

I say send it. Every good thing about this season deserves to be celebrated by/for the fans and the team.

47%
Have already beaten multiple teams with significant size advantage
It's been odd to see teams with size advantage refuse to use it. Pitt feasted in the first half but didn't pursue the advantage in the second half. Mississippi State completely dominated us on the glass but continued to settle for 3 pointers.

Last edited:

Its quite a stretch to equate the worst ACC and SEC teams with MSU

It's been odd to seen teams with size advantage refuse to use it. Pitt feasted in the first half but didn't pursue the advantage in the second half. Mississippi State completely dominated us on the glass but continued to settle for 3 pointers.

Its all about the 3 !!!
MICHIGAN STATE will do it too

Save it for a top 10 team. Maybe even top 5. No need to announce to the world how bad we’ve been and expect to be.

The worst-ranked court rush I can remember is when we beat Purdue on Senior Night in 2019. They were #13, but the added factor of the win basically sealing a tournament bid for us and it being Senior Night made it well worth it.

Its quite a stretch to equate the worst ACC and SEC teams with MSU
Mississippi State and Michigan State are both middle of the pack teams in their conference. The difference is that Mississippi State was on the road. And that is probably a big reason why we were bigger dogs to Mississippi State (+12) than Michigan State (+7).

The worst-ranked court rush I can remember is when we beat Purdue on Senior Night in 2019. They were #13, but the added factor of the win basically sealing a tournament bid for us and it being Senior Night made it well worth it.
The Carson Edwards debacle. He wad 4/17 with 6 TOs in that game. In his two games against the Gophers in that season he went a combined 10/37 including 2/17 on 3s

The Carson Edwards debacle. He wad 4/17 with 6 TOs in that game. In his two games against the Gophers in that season he went a combined 10/37 including 2/17 on 3s
The Kalscheur effect.

Top Bottom