Couple More Recruits Before Wednesday?

VarmintKong

Reaction score
Brewster (in today's Pioneer Press article) said, "I feel very good about our recruiting. There will probably be a couple more guys added to the group."

Thoughts?

My guesses are Toby Durham (WR) and Earnest Thomas (S).

One visitor today

I know there is someone here today. Don't know who it is other then he is visiting with one of the coaches and a couple players.

I know there is someone here today. Don't know who it is other then he is visiting with one of the coaches and a couple players.

Is he about 6'8" inches tall, 350lbs, said something about missing his flight to Miami?:clap:

I've heard Durham is likely to end up at a Juco so he isn't likely to be one of them.

We're still working on SH, a couple LB's, and some kid from Florida with the last name Dungy that got an offer in the last week.

So he is committed to Cincy and his other main option is Louisville? Both teams with recent head coaching changes. Hmmm. Could mean there's a legit shot if the coaches really are visiting him. Interesting.

Sounds like he is still a cincy lean but we get to visit him last.

I've heard Durham is likely to end up at a Juco so he isn't likely to be one of them.

We're still working on SH, a couple LB's, and some kid from Florida with the last name Dungy that got an offer in the last week.

the guy name Dungy is Tony Dungy Son Eric Dungy. who is a Defensive back.

Cosgrove & Butler are visiting Brown. So does anyone have any thoughts on who is here visiting one of the other asst. coaches? I got a feeling that this might be a surprise visit.

Top Bottom