Could John Clay Rush For 350+ On This Outfit?

No because he will only play half the snaps splitting with th other back.

I doubt it. Although Clay will probably be the best back the gophers face this year, I think the Badgers will be up so many points that he'll probably rest most of the 2nd half. I could see 150 and 2-3 tds in the 1st half though.

Yes, he could but like everyone said he will be splitting time.

Why not show John Clay some love? He will get as many yards as he needs. Is he not in a heisman race? We are great hosts. Everyone leaves TCF happy.

After seeing the points scored and the margin of victory by Wisconsin, Ohio State, Iowa and Michigan State, I am REALLY worried that our team could look a lot worse than it does right now. This team could look give up 47 points per game like the 1982 squad. That will erase any image of the modest success we achieved in 1999-2006 and make it much more difficult to recruit in the next few years than it was for either Mason or Brewster. I am seriously worried that this team will be damaged goods for a looooong time to come.

After seeing the points scored and the margin of victory by Wisconsin, Ohio State, Iowa and Michigan State, I am REALLY worried that our team could look a lot worse than it does right now. This team could look give up 47 points per game like the 1982 squad. That will erase any image of the modest success we achieved in 1999-2006 and make it much more difficult to recruit in the next few years than it was for either Mason or Brewster. I am seriously worried that this team will be damaged goods for a looooong time to come.

Oh man. Sounds like it'll be full speed ahead on the bourbon train for the next five years.

I love this team, but sometimes I wish I had been born in Tuscaloosa or Austin....

True, true, but isn't that part of being a good host.It's a lot like Thanksgiving. You work all week preparing for your guests, they arrive, eat dinner, clutter up the house and leave you the clean-up, vowing to come back next year!

I doubt that Bama football makes being born in Tuscaloosa worth it.

Oh man. Sounds like it'll be full speed ahead on the bourbon train for the next five years.

I love this team, but sometimes I wish I had been born in Tuscaloosa or Austin....

You know that no matter what your record is, the team will rise up and play with everything they have in that game. There have been very few blowouts n the series in the last 30 years.

I will be watching this game at home, behind locked door, by myself clear of any Badger fans. I will not be able to handle the ridicule as the Badgers rack up the yards and the score.

Dont you rememer some of the old posts back in spring? Our 215 pound LBs are going to be just fine! They can rely their speed and craftiness to stop the run!

Top Bottom