Cory Joseph trimms his list?

Down to 5 - the 4 schools he visited (including Gophers) and UNLV, his last visit (in December).
Nothing earth-shattering there...just wish this kid would make up his mind either way. With those schools listed, is he seriously going to consider UNLV?

No, he's not considering UNLV... Its the same thing as Seantrel still "considering" the gophers. Just giving the hometown team some love.

Does say that there's a possibility he could make a decision fairly quickly after the UNLV visit. He will sign in April obviously, but I have a feeling he is going to verbally commit way before that. At least that's the impression he gives in the most recent interviews. I do believe him when he says he doesn't know where he's going yet though.

I hope he does because that would really help Tubby. He needs to know asap if he has to move on or if Cory is going to take that spot.

My opinion only....Corey has told Tubby he is coming here. Tubby councilled him, said "make sure you are 100% to us, check everything out, explore and enjoy, and announce your decision when the time is right for you. In the meantime, Corey, my lips are sealed." Possible? :)

My opinion only....Corey has told Tubby he is coming here. Tubby councilled him, said "make sure you are 100% to us, check everything out, explore and enjoy, and announce your decision when the time is right for you. In the meantime, Corey, my lips are sealed." Possible? :)

Ha, I would think it is highly unlikely. Don't get me wrong, I want him here as bad as the next person, but I doubt he would say that. If Cory were to say he's coming here, you take him right there on the spot! You don't say well, "make sure you are 100% to us, check everything out, explore and enjoy, and announce your decision when the time is right for you." You never push a recuit out the door and tell him to explore other options.

Tubbynoplace...All I did was express an opinion, and you counter with a "Ha.....". Sorry I upset your hemorhoids with an opinion.

Anybody know if his plans are one and done. If he even remotely thinks that he isn't comming to Minnesota. If he plans on staying four years I think there is a good chance he comes to Minnesota.

His high school coach I believe is a former UNLV assistant and he promised him he would visit there, if he does end up at UNLV, an investigation needs to be opened up immediately. He's been in Vegas one year so it's hardly a hometown. Florida I think dropped him and he was never going to MISS ST, the dirtiest program in college basketball. And, Seantrel does has serious and legitimate interest in the gophers, but also serious doubts the way the team has played this year.

Tubbynoplace...All I did was express an opinion, and you counter with a "Ha.....". Sorry I upset your hemorhoids with an opinion.

I think you've got it backwards. Maybe I'm missing something, but he just presented a counter opinion. YOu seem to impart some insult to the word "ha'; when I first read it I interpreted to be something like "I wish, but".

The only insult I see is yours.

Top Bottom