Congratulations!

So happy for all the players. They so deserved this win.

With the right coaching staff - next year I think we'll surprise a lot of people.

There are some good football players on that team that deserve a great coaching staff next year.

I was thinking the same thing. Just overall congratulations. Five offensive lineman, suspensions, no coach, past bad coaching; it has to feel good.

I agree, Congrats to the players and coaches!!! After the season these guys have had, it is great they kept playing and got rewarded with a win.

Didn't make dumb mistakes today. Deserved to win. Great job!

Great Win

I think the players and the coaching staff deserve a great deal of respect for this win. It's been a frustrating year for everyone, but they have never given up. All year long they have given a great deal of effort. It's a great testimony to their character. I think the foundation is there for a good future. I especially think Adam Weber is entitled to our collective thanks. He has endured much, but he has stayed positive.

The defense had plenty of problems, but they got the stops at the end, when they absolutely had to. And the offense was clutch today.

I managed to lose power right before they went to 31-34, but they pulled it off. Great job guys.

There are some good football players on that team that deserve a great coaching staff next year.

Agreed. Whoever comes in is going to have a decent foundation of players. They won't be particularly deep, but if somebody comes in and improves fundamentals and field sense, the future will be better.

Maturi said they travelled 57 players today...one less than allowed by NCAA for away games. And some of those were redshirting freshman. This is a depleted team that played their asses off today. Tons of guts on their part,

Great for them to get a well-deserved win.

Congratulations on the road win. Sit back and enjoy!

Nice win for the Gophers today. Illinois has been surprising a lot of teams this year. Congratulations.

travel squad

You are actually allowed to travel 70 players and we traveld 58 which was one more than last week with Kirksey out. We were 12 short of maximum allowed.

Great job by the o-line. No back up and great protection.

You are actually allowed to travel 70 players and we traveld 58 which was one more than last week with Kirksey out. We were 12 short of maximum allowed.

I thought it was 60.

Alford came in at LT after Orton (RG) got dinged and Wynn moved for LT to RG. Not sure who was available after that.

Congrats to coach Horton and the team on the win today! I've been running errands wearing my Gophers gear and people keep bringing up the win! Nice!

Nice win by the Gophers, and quite the effort

Cannot remember the last time they were 10 down and rallied to win. Weber led them back for the first time in his career I think with a lot of drops and a fierce wind. Who would have thought after Illinois scored 60+ points last week? Those guy's played hard all 60 minutes and finally got rewarded. It was good to see them get a "payoff" by being able to pull off the upset and earning a little bit of respect for all of the hard work they have been putting in.
Congratulations Gophers.

Top Bottom