Congrats to Decker!

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
Was named to the watch-list for the Biletnikoff Award. As a finalist last year, another big year could get him back and maybe even win. Has some big competition, a la Dez Bryant, but big games against Cal, MSU, Ohio State could get him some extra pub to actually win it this year as I think he actually is good enough to win, and thats not just me being a homer.

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8400&ATCLID=204773745

Decker!!

Very nice to see this info on Decker! He sort of reminds me of Joe Mauer. Not only a super athlete, but a nice down to earth kind of guy. We will all be pulling for him.

Go Gophers!!:)

I almost spit out my drink when I read that Decker is not a great athlete in Froggophers post. I missed the "only" in "Decker is not only a great athlete".

Decker!

Hey drinks at northpoint! Glad you caught my word "only". I would have kicked myself in the ass for goofing up a post that bad! Believe me!!

BTW, Sounds like Decker is going to concentrate on the NFL, not MLB.:clap:

I almost spit out my drink when I read that Decker is not a great athlete in Froggophers post. I missed the "only" in "Decker is not only a great athlete".

What were you drinking. If it was a shake/malt, that could have turned into a very sticky situation. Also, where were you drinking it?

A two sport athlete in the Big Ten that was only rated as a two star recruit ….with a five star attitude, aptitude and hopefully another five star performance for one more season!

Best part… he is a Gopher, through and through!

Decker is just a stud through and through. As others have said...he's really the whole package. A high quality athelete, leader, student, and person. He's a great representative of the U and a small town MN kid that is proud to play for his home state. With his athleticism, physique, personality, charisma, work ethic, etc. he's got a great future ahead of him in whatever he does athletically or otherwise.

Gophers 2009 Deep three:
Decker, Hayo, Green.

Remembrance of the Vikings of '98 with Moss, Carter, and Reed. GO GOPHAS!

Top Bottom