Congrats Guys!!

Carlos

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how excited I am for y'all on the Pirsig signing! I see someone called me a fraud because I didn't respond immediately. Well I just got home from a golf tourney. And I told you I wasn't gonna say "I told ya so!" because that's just stupid. So highwayman, don't you ever question me again!! Ya dig?? :)

You had it right all along. Kudos. It's a great sign for the U of M when a kid decides to stay home instead of going to Iowa or Wisconsin, especially when he's an O-lineman.

I hear ya BTP! Don't get me wrong, I was shocked when Jonah said he was going to Minny over Iowa & Wisky. We put linemen in the NFL like nobody else! But was glad he stayed in the B1G. Don't forget, Texas, Notre Dame and the SEC is who needs to die a slow painful death. Not our B1G!! Holy crap am I drunk. Apologize in advance for sounding like an imbecile! College football is almost here dudes!

Carlos do you know if mcdonald will stay a gopher??

Just wanted to say how excited I am for y'all on the Pirsig signing! I see someone called me a fraud because I didn't respond immediately. Well I just got home from a golf tourney. And I told you I wasn't gonna say "I told ya so!" because that's just stupid. So highwayman, don't you ever question me again!! Ya dig?? :)

Credit where credit is due, you're the guy who said it was down to Mn/Ia weeks ago & that Mn was the lean, correct?

This kid is a small town kid with strong family values and a hard work ethic. I love the "Pioneer Press" column that said how he bonded with Kill right away and that he knew he wanted to be a Gopher back in Februrary. Nice to see a young man that realizes what a great school Minnesota is. I would take this guy way over guys like Floyd and Henderson. He understands what it means to have pride in your home state and how he has the opportunity to help turn this program around. I also like the fact that he realizes by staying in the TC he can build contacts and relationships for after the NFL or graduation. Good luck doing that in Omaha, Madison, or Pig country. Finally, I loved the fact that his family was so emotional when they stepped foot on to TCF stadium and that Pirsig immediately saw how great it was to have his family so close. I can't wait to see him pancake Iowa and Whisky players in the future. Go Gophers!!

Well, I'll be the first to say I should not have judged you so quickly. I have seen guys like you come and go, and 95% of the time, they are trolls and troublemakers. Your writing style was, let me say, a little too "coloquial" for me to judge you as a reliable source. I was wrong. Go Gophers!

I hear ya BTP! Don't get me wrong, I was shocked when Jonah said he was going to Minny over Iowa & Wisky. We put linemen in the NFL like nobody else! But was glad he stayed in the B1G. Don't forget, Texas, Notre Dame and the SEC is who needs to die a slow painful death. Not our B1G!! Holy crap am I drunk. Apologize in advance for sounding like an imbecile! College football is almost here dudes!

I can't tell if I am drunk or sober, 24/7/365 1/4. Hard to tell when one has never experienced sober since I turned 21......... :)

This kid is a small town kid with strong family values and a hard work ethic. I love the "Pioneer Press" column that said how he bonded with Kill right away and that he knew he wanted to be a Gopher back in Februrary. Nice to see a young man that realizes what a great school Minnesota is. I would take this guy way over guys like Floyd and Henderson. He understands what it means to have pride in your home state and how he has the opportunity to help turn this program around. I also like the fact that he realizes by staying in the TC he can build contacts and relationships for after the NFL or graduation. Good luck doing that in Omaha, Madison, or Pig country. Finally, I loved the fact that his family was so emotional when they stepped foot on to TCF stadium and that Pirsig immediately saw how great it was to have his family so close. I can't wait to see him pancake Iowa and Whisky players in the future. Go Gophers!!

Great post.. But where did you see that his family was so emotional when they went to TheBank? I must have missed that article/video.

"When we were out on that field, it was something that brought tears to our eyes," said David Pirsig, Jonah's father. "It's like you're handing the keys to your kid over to these guys. You've got to be comfortable with that, and we truly are. It's a wonderful coaching staff, just a great group that really cares." - Pioneer Press article

Top Bottom