complaints

SWGopherNut

Reaction score
I'm tired of hearing of all the complaints, I sick of hearing about mason he is gone three years ago get over it! Coming into this year I did not expect our gophers to beat penn state and ohio state (I can't believe anyone would say we would beat them). I also believe that Brewster deseves another year or two to let his recruits to work their way though the system. We are just starting to see what his recruits can do, as they get bigger, stronger, and more playing time they will show us what they and he can do!
Just my 2 cents
Support OUR TEAM!

People from SW minnesota

are naturally gifted with common sense.

I didn't think we'd beat Penn State or Ohio State either but I didn't think we'd go 8 Quarters without a TD & lose 20-0 & 38-7 to those teams either........

I didn't think we'd beat Penn State or Ohio State either but I didn't think we'd go 8 Quarters without a TD & lose 20-0 & 38-7 to those teams either........

Both games were close until the second half after the defense had been working their butts off for most of the game. Granted the O should have stayed on the field longer, but both PS and OS have great defenses.

Both games were close until the second half after the defense had been working their butts off for most of the game. Granted the O should have stayed on the field longer, but both PS and OS have great defenses.

Our Offense kills our Defense.......

PSU was winnable & OSU started doubting themselves...then they remembered they were OSU & we were Minnesota somewhere in the 3rd Quarter.......

A loss is a loss, whether you lose by 1 or by 31 it counts just the same

The perception is what matters.......

I'll take a 3 point Ohio State loss over 35 points any day and if you say you wouldn't then you're lying to yourself.......

In the standings yes, although that's not entirely accurate when you consider that college football is a sport where perception and polling matter heavily, however when it comes to judging the progress of a program how you win and lose matters greatly.

In the standings yes, although that's not entirely accurate when you consider that college football is a sport where perception and polling matter heavily, however when it comes to judging the progress of a program how you win and lose matters greatly.

You get it.......

I only care about how the recruits feel, I don't care how fans or local media feel and usually after losses we get good recruits

Top Bottom