Commit Kip Smith breaks state HS record

1948_DeweyDefeatsTruman56976.jpg

Reaffirming why it's so irritating and unnecessary to return to this site. Every post repeats a previous one or completely deviates from the original post. Well done.

Thanks for posting the video. I'm pretty sure nobody had done that yet. Kid has on heck of a good leg on him!

Reaffirming why it's so irritating and unnecessary to return to this site. Every post repeats a previous one or completely deviates from the original post. Well done.

Really? Here I thought it's because some people are a$$holes. You know, this site has just picked up since the season has now begun. I'm sure there are people who haven't seen it yet. I'm here 5 times a week, and I obviously missed it.

Great video - thanks for posting.

Go Gophers!!

Thanks for posting, it was cool to see the video of the kick.

Thanks for posting the video link. The kid has a heck of a leg and I hadn't seen the video yet.

Yeah no doubt. There has been a flurry of activity on the board in the last week. The original article was deep on the 2nd page of messages. However nobody had posted the video so THANK YOU!!!

1948_DeweyDefeatsTruman56976.jpg

Based on the picture you posted, you're saying that the news accounts of the 67-yard FG are incorrect. Maybe you just don't understand the significance of that headline. Whatever ... it may be that you are one of the posters who are irritating and unnecessary?

Top Bottom