Coach if Tubby Leaves - Bob Knight

play4brew

Brew
Reaction score
Why would Flip be a slam dunk? How about Bob Knight. I would think he would want to come back to the Big 10. And he would sell tickets like Tubby does.

i think you are smoking some of the same stuff the Virginia fans are...dont think it's going to happen...how long would Bobby be here if he even did come??the dude is old

Why would Flip be a slam dunk? How about Bob Knight. I would think he would want to come back to the Big 10. And he would sell tickets like Tubby does.

Under no circumstances is this a good call. Sid could die happy, the rest of us would not be.

not to mention you could kiss the chance of any top recruits coming here goodbye and say hello to recruiting classes as boring as wisconsin

Fossil. No thanks. Excellent basketball coach, but his style would not be attractive to the elite modern-day HS recruits. After the Monson mess I wouldn't have minded having Knight come in to inject life into the program, put fannies in the seats. But we lucked out & got Tubby instead. Tubby's brought credibility & life to what was a listless program. Knight wouldn't be the answer now. I'd rather Maturi take his chances on an up-and-comer than a fossil.

My vote would be Tony Bennett if not Flip, good young coach with ties to the area who is not looking to jump to a super high profile job and he could even bring his dad on as an assistant/advisor for a few years.

My vote would be Tony Bennett if not Flip, good young coach with ties to the area who is not looking to jump to a super high profile job and he could even bring his dad on as an assistant/advisor for a few years.

Does he jump to Wisconsin if Bo Ryan retires in a few years? Also, do we want a coach that has such a slow-paced style of play? Fans all over the country always bitch about Bo Ryan's slow-paced meatgrinder style; do we want a team that is even slower than that?

Good coach but I can't stand watching that style of play. It's practically glacial.

Top Bottom