CMU beats Iowa

Is this good or bad for us or is it a rivalry game next week and it doesn't matter?

I wonder what Malik Rucker is thinking about the way the Iowa season is unfolding.

whose worse, Iowa or the Badgers?

Iowa is much worse. Wisconsin isn't as terrible as people are making them out to be, they are getting their offense figured out and their front seven on defense is pretty strong. The game in Madison will be a much more difficult trip than Iowa City.

Probably Iowa. Central Michigan lost to Michigan St. 41-7 a few weeks ago...
Definitely Iowa. At least Wisconsin lost on the road. Iowa has now lost twice at home, once to a MAC team.

At a minimum I can say my second favorite team won today! Go Gophers

Iowa is much worse. Wisconsin isn't as terrible as people are making them out to be, they are getting their offense figured out and their front seven on defense is pretty strong. The game in Madison will be a much more difficult trip than Iowa City.

This. Oregon St. isn't looking as bad as everyone thought they were either. They are currently beating No. 19 UCLA (who smoked Nebraska) on the road 17-10 at halftime. Regardless if they win or not, it's a good effort from the Beavers.

The senior coach in the Big Ten looks like he's on his way out, although that long contract extension could be a problem.

Iowa is terrible this year, they might not win another game. Today was par.

Do not sell Iowa short. Ferentz is a fine coach. They have started slowly at times in the past and finished with strong teams.

The senior coach in the Big Ten looks like he's on his way out, although that long contract extension could be a problem.

I think I read on twitter that his buyout is $21 million? Can that be right?

I think I read on twitter that his buyout is $21 million? Can that be right?

He's under contract until 2020, I remember reading somewhere that he has a buyout that drops by a certain % each year left. So they would be playing him for 8 years unless they come up with the lump sum I guess.

Top Bottom