C'mon Gophers, do the league a favor, beat MD!

obobo55

Reaction score
Badger fan here. You guys completely blew our doors of in the barn. I'm rooting for a 9 way tie for 1st place, but your game vs the Terps is critical to make it possible.

After that, they host Sparty and you know Izzo and co. are going to give them a good game as they will be fighting for the title.

Then they play @PSU. Hopefully by then they get Myreon Jones back from injury, he is key for them.

If the Terps are still at 12 wins going into their finale, it won't be easy as they host Michigan who might be playing the best in the league right now.

All I'm saying is give hope a chance!

Considering this scenario includes the Gophers losing 2 more games, I'd much prefer not having a 10 way tie.

Yep, sorry. Mixed up PSU & Rutgers.

I know it's far fetched, but would be great to see.

I really like the way Michigan is playing and think they may run the table to get to 13-7.

Been a crazy B1G season, would be great to have it end with complete chaos.

Just a question for you Selection:

How would you seed the Badgers? Since Potter joined the team, they are 12-5 and rated 18 by T-rank in that time period (5-5 with losses to StMarys, Richmond, NewMexico, NCSt, Rutgers without him).

Most sites have them as a 7 or 8. I think if you consider them with Potter they ought to get a 6.

Just a question for you Selection:

How would you seed the Badgers? Since Potter joined the team, they are 12-5 and rated 18 by T-rank in that time period (5-5 with losses to StMarys, Richmond, NewMexico, NCSt, Rutgers without him).

Most sites have them as a 7 or 8. I think if you consider them with Potter they ought to get a 6.

I don't do the seeding stuff, only focus on at-large selection. But if I ventured a guess, Badgers feel like a 7 or 8 seed right now.

I hope the Gophers come out and beat MD of course. But, I just feel like another let down is coming. They don't have the depth to compete with the upper BIG Teams. I mean it's definitely a must win to keep our very slim hopes of reaching the NCAA alive. The Badgers have played very well since losing to us.

Good news is that Maryland only really plays 6 guys, so depth should not be an issue.

Home game! Jump on them early! Make sure Oturu is watching for the extra pass. A good inside/outside game *should* beat them.......

Top Bottom