Class move by the Football Team!

jpc763

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/collegemarching/posts/2495759947319852

I didn't see this posted but saw this on Facebook. My son is in the Band and last week the team invited the Band to attend a football practice. After that, they all wrote thank you notes to the Band thanking them for their support. A small gesture but it went a LONG way with members of the band!

Say what you want about PJ and his personality but there are a lot of things that I love about him. This is just one of them.

Last edited:

https://www.facebook.com/collegemarching/posts/2495759947319852

I didn't see this posted but saw this on Facebook. My son is in the Band and last week the football team came to the Band's practice. After that, they all wrote thank you notes to the Band thanking them for their support. A small gesture but it went a LONG way with members of the band!

Say what you want about PJ and his personality but there are a lot of things that I love about him. This is just one of them.

Knew about the visit to practice and pizza last week, but the notes from the players are a great touch! PJ is building solid young men of good character evidenced by our (knock on wood) lack of legal issues and record GPAs in the last couple years. Love it!

Kill was right. PJ. All about himself again trying to curry favors with the Marching Band! :rolleyes:

Seriously, awesome to hear!

I think this is the same event we discussed last week after PJ was tweeting about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I appreciate that he appreciates the hard work that the band puts in. They have been excellent this year as usual.

So here's all the things that have happened as far as I know:

• The Band was invited to a Football team practice (no idea how many were able to attend)
  • Leadership Council and football staff attended a Band practice
  • PJ bought Pizza for the whole band after that practice
  • Team hand writes letters of appreciation for the band

I think all of this is amazing! Hopefully in the future the whole team can attend a band practice! If scheduling works out maybe the team can attend the Indoor Concert as well!

Just another example of his positivity that is so refreshing compared so many other coaches. Also, he emphasizes so much more than just football. Much better than a coach that locks players in a broom closet for not being healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom