Chip: The Gophers are a hot mess. The lack of competitiveness in the second half was embarrassing.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Chip:

The Gophers are a hot mess.

The lack of competitiveness in the second half was embarrassing.

"It's on all of us, that one," Pitino said. "We've just got to learn from it and move on and see if we can get some continuity going."

Sorry, but the rest of this season feels doomed. Maybe the Gophers can rally and find a spark, but what evidence is there at present that something unexpected is right around the corner?

All we can go on is what we see with our eyes, and that picture looks awfully bleak right now.

Go Gophers!!

You don't develop team cohesion by saying "it's on all of us".

RP's teams have always lacked cohesion. I'm not expecting "all for one and one for all", but it's like obvious choices don't get made: sitting starters who are struggling to score, working on free throws, or putting in players who have discipline problems when they are the only choice left.

Good lord, now he's talking about getting some "continuity" (whatever that's supposed to mean) following game 23 and a 30-point home loss.

It's even money as to what team is currently the bigger hot-mess, the Gophers or the Timberwolves.

We absolutely need to have Gatch step up and become existent again if we expect to do anything. I think without that you can stick a fork in this season.

I was glad to read that Coyle was sitting behind our bench for this blowout. The team looked defeated emotionally long before the end of the game. It was awful to watch on TV and we can only hope if there was any doubt we need a change yesterdays game sealed the deal.

Good lord, now he's talking about getting some "continuity" (whatever that's supposed to mean) following game 23 and a 30-point home loss.

It's even money as to what team is currently the bigger hot-mess, the Gophers or the Timberwolves.
We cobble together a roster each year by plucking random pieces from random places then lose games because of lack of continuity.

You’d think he would try to build a roster in a different way if that’s really his diagnoses

Reactions: MRJ

Top Bottom