Cheer for Wisconsin?

94Gopher

Reaction score
If we win our game against MI St., I am going to have to cheer for WI. Beating them 3 times in one season would be delicious!

Although I would love to beat them again

I've grown to believe that it's very difficult to beat a team three times in one season.

Let's hope you are right!!!

I've grown to believe that it's very difficult to beat a team three times in one season.

That theory would benefit our Gophers against MSU tomorrow! :clap::clap:

no thank. i will never cheer for Wisconsin in my life time and i still plan not to cheer for Wisconsin.

Cheer for Wisconsin? You can ask me to do a lot of things, but not that. A man's gotta have a code, you know.

Jon Voigt is an evil, evil man and so is his twin brother Bo Ryan.

Evil Quint . . .

This is the only matchup in the big ten where I simply cannot root for either team.

not sure how this picture will work but here's an evil quint. I'm a newbie at inserting art on this board so it could easily backfire.

Harris_DrSmith.jpg

Gullikson just air balled a free throw.

If the badgers lose, they will have only 19 wins. Of their 10 conference wins 2 were against indiana, 1 against iowa, 2 against penn state, 2 against NW and 2 against michigan. They also only played MSU once. Despite their SOS how do they deserve to get in if for some reason the Gophers don't?

They don't and if the gophers don't get in, neither will Becky. They are probably both in though. SOS doesn't mean anything to me if you never won any of the games. Any team can go and play tough teams and get their face kicked in.

Bohanon misses the trey, OSU rebound. at the line up 3 with 15 seconds to go

simmons at the line makes one 60-57 OSU

Buckeyes take a time out....7 seconds left one ft still to come

Taylor misses a trey....

Offut the board for OSU

Game over

Bucky goes down 61-57

Wow, UW fans will definitely be sweating it out on Sunday. With 19 wins and no real season defining victories, they can't feel entirely secure, although if I were to bet I would think they'll sneak in.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom