Changes at The Bank

The highlighted section could easily be handled (pun intended) by hiring strippers to handle that portion of the check...:D

Not sure how my wife would handle that (pun intended), but I know I'd probably like it.

That said, I tend to think that the University itself saw the lines as a problem and a big enough one that they took action, don't know how anyone can argue that. As I said in my initial post, the University needs to view their ticketholders as customers and be responsive to issues that it can control and improve in. Your comparison to some guy spilling on you is an isolated accident and not a managed sequence. I see your comparisons as apples and oranges.

If you look at those circumstances as singular incidents and not lumped up as the gameday experience, then I agree with you, apples and oranges.

My point is, while there was obviously issues with getting into the stadium, there's always going to be issues on game day. Yes some are isolated incidents, but they still happen and very justified ruin someone's experience if they let it. Just like how lines can ruin someone's perception of the experience. I just stated that there IS a solution to the problem that we, the fans, have direct control of. It's not like the U waits until there is an X number of people in line before they start the pat downs or anything.

Truth be told, if I'm willing to go to the dump.. er, Dome to see the Gophers play, I'm MORE than willing to wait my butt in line for 20 minutes to get in the stadium and wait another 35 to get a hot dog to see my favorite team play outdoors on campus where the game belongs.

PLEASE, oh, PLEASE don't let in any of those zuzuvelias (no idea on the spelling), those plastic droning horns at the World Cup this year.

PLEASE, oh, PLEASE don't let in any of those zuzuvelias (no idea on the spelling), those plastic droning horns at the World Cup this year.

No worries, those types of noisemakers were already banned.

Get with it and get some cash registers.

Given the sting of the Northwestern loss, we need to be on the lookout for any positive developments. Someone in the know passed along that Aramark and/or the athletic dept finally sprung for cash registers and they will be in use by the Penn State game.

i thought aramark was just in the business of driving up costs to get a fat contract then slashing them stupidly in order to rake piles of money. (see dorm trays) surprised theyre getting registers.

Top Bottom