Chances ESPN college gameday at TCF Bank Stadium

Baylor vs. Oklahoma State has been set for a 7 pm kickoff. My guess is that's where Gameday goes.

Yep. That game is at Okie State, but the fact that it is on ABC National TV (no split national game) with Brent and Herbie calling it would seem to indicate it will be a logical choice. Now, Texas winning over Okie State this week could change that, but who knows?

Yep. That game is at Okie State, but the fact that it is on ABC National TV (no split national game) with Brent and Herbie calling it would seem to indicate it will be a logical choice. Now, Texas winning over Okie State this week could change that, but who knows?

Yes, this is a problem. Maybe they wait until Sunday and something crazy happens in between, but it doesn't look good.

From Chris Fowler...I know what games I'll be watching.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Minnesota fans campaigning for 11/23 <a href="https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay">@CollegeGameDay</a>: Root for Texas S'day. And TX Tech. And WIS. The November grid is interconnected!</p>— Chris Fowler (@cbfowler) <a href="https://twitter.com/cbfowler/statuses/400388922674782208">November 12, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

dangit, i was hoping for it to be on FOX

From Chris Fowler...I know what games I'll be watching.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Minnesota fans campaigning for 11/23 <a href="https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay">@CollegeGameDay</a>: Root for Texas S'day. And TX Tech. And WIS. The November grid is interconnected!</p>— Chris Fowler (@cbfowler) <a href="https://twitter.com/cbfowler/statuses/400388922674782208">November 12, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yessiree, Ted. I think if those three fall correctly we have a chance, but probably not otherwise.

However, we may have to hope for a few SEC losses as well, because there's very little that the the national sports media loves more than moral grandstanding. They might decide to go to Oxford, MS to shake their collective finger at Johnny Football, and then spend the next 15 minutes patting each other on the back and laughing because they are so proud of how much more mature they are than a 21 year old kid.

I could see two of these three happening

Yessiree, Ted. I think if those three fall correctly we have a chance, but probably not otherwise.

However, we may have to hope for a few SEC losses as well, because there's very little that the the national sports media loves more than moral grandstanding. They might decide to go to Oxford, MS to shake their collective finger at Johnny Football, and then spend the next 15 minutes patting each other on the back and laughing because they are so proud of how much more mature they are than a 21 year old kid.

Wisconsin beating Indiana and Texas beating Oklahoma State are doable and both likely to happen.
Texas Tech winning over Baylor doubtful.

Texas Tech is not beating Baylor. Baylor will run the ball all day on Texas Tech, Texas Tech defense is really bad and i mean bad. I would not be suprise if Baylor put up over 500 yards of offense on Red Raiders.

Texas Tech is not beating Baylor. Baylor will run the ball all day on Texas Tech, Texas Tech defense is really bad and i mean bad. I would not be suprise if Baylor put up over 500 yards of offense on Red Raiders.

Baylor is averaging 686 yards per game, just over 500 would be a very down game for that offense.

Stranger things have happened.

Proud alum of Shattuck (now Shattuck St.Mary's) Academy in Faribault!

Brent could highlight his years in Minnesota at Shattuck and he could do a story on Bruce Smith who was born and raised in Faribault.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Tech wins that game it will be by hanging at least 100 and winning by a FG at most. That Baylor offense is unbelievable.

If Tech wins that game it will be by hanging at least 100 and winning by a FG at most. That Baylor offense is unbelievable.

Baylor's Defense is also VERY good. I have only watched them in the OK game - but they were the most impressive team I have watched this year.

Brent could highlight his years in Minnesota at Shattuck and he could do a story on Bruce Smith who was born and raised in Faribault.

It won't matter, Brett would not be doing Minnesota game anyway, he most likely will be on the call of Baylor and Oklahoma State that night with Kirk.

That would really appeal to the national audience.

Bump:
Page 11 for your list if who to cheer for today.

Top Bottom