CDH standout Sy Chatman in the transfer portal

I don't know about the red flags.....but 13 and 6 at 6'8" (and he looks to have man muscles) might really help here.....
Definitely a pass on him. 6’6 post and has had multiple red flags in the past
Not to mention a torn ACL in January -- we don't need a third forward in ACL recovery (very late at that). It seems like Ben is comfortable with Payne/Fox defending our interior. If we add Dawson, also have Thompson/Ihnen as some size, I think adding one wing who is strong 3PT shooter and 2 guards that can handle the ball should be our top priority.

EDIT: The picture of him him dunking on Tyler Wahl almost swayed me though (20 pts/8 rebounds on 6/9 shooting in a 4 pt loss).

Last edited:

Not to mention a torn ACL in January -- we don't need a third forward in ACL recovery (very late at that). It seems like Ben is comfortable with Payne/Fox defending our interior. If we add Dawson, also have Thompson/Ihnen as some size, I think adding one wing who is strong 3PT shooter and 2 guards that can handle the ball should be our top priority.

EDIT: The picture of him him dunking on Tyler Wahl almost swayed me though (20 pts/8 rebounds on 6/9 shooting in a 4 pt loss).

Blow that pic up and send it to Lakeville

Yes, need two PGs
I agree, although I don't know if that's Ben's plan. He seems to favor multiple guys who can bring the ball up the court and doesn't really utilize a prototypical PG....Willis, Loewe, Battle all seemed to do some of this....I know Willis handled it 90% of the time but I wouldn't describe him more as a combo guard.

would taking him increase the chances on getting taison?

Top Bottom