CBS: The Bottom 25 (#23. Colorado, #21. Miami of Ohio)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
CBS not impressed with Gophers' two wins:

23. Colorado1-3The Buffs are struggling offensively. After putting up 35 against Northern Colorado in the season opener, they've scored only 20 points in three games against Texas A&M, Minnesota and Arizona State. If you only look at games between FBS teams, the 0.59 points per possession the Buffs have scored ranks 129th nationally, ahead of only Southern Miss. This week Colorado hopes to figure it out against a reeling USC squad. (NR)
21. Miami (OH)1-3The Redhawks have played a demanding schedule to open the year, and they've kept things close, but at some point the results need to change. Maybe they'll find themselves on the right side of the scoreline when they welcome Central Michigan to town Saturday. (22)

Go Gophers!!

Don't they know the Buffs nearly beat A&M? I think they're being way overrated here! Or are they underrated? Either way, they should be outside this ranking! Just my honest opinion!

CBS not impressed with Gophers' two wins:

23. Colorado1-3The Buffs are struggling offensively. After putting up 35 against Northern Colorado in the season opener, they've scored only 20 points in three games against Texas A&M, Minnesota and Arizona State. If you only look at games between FBS teams, the 0.59 points per possession the Buffs have scored ranks 129th nationally, ahead of only Southern Miss. This week Colorado hopes to figure it out against a reeling USC squad. (NR)
21. Miami (OH)1-3The Redhawks have played a demanding schedule to open the year, and they've kept things close, but at some point the results need to change. Maybe they'll find themselves on the right side of the scoreline when they welcome Central Michigan to town Saturday. (22)

Go Gophers!!

I like this feature by CBS sports! Why should the top 25 teams get all the attention? The bottom 25 deserve some recognition too.

In 2019 Miami of Ohio lost their non-conference games 38-14, 35-13, and 76-5 and won the MAC championship.

Top Bottom