CBS Sports has Tyler Nubin going 1st round, 16th overall

I can’t see him going that high. But many teams draft on potential not production

Interesting. I thought his play this year looked more like a second day pick (2nd-3rd round).....but that would be pretty cool if he managed to be a first round pick.
I agree with this as well. Winfield was a better player (better in the run game and his instincts were really good), but maybe because he is bigger? No hate on Nubin because he’s been great too. Wish we had both for next year! Hopefully the Esko kid will stay as he’s needed!

Winfield couldn’t even get in the first round and I still consider him the best Goph of my lifetime

To be fair.....lots of teams whiffed on AWjr. Scared off due to his size. But if you check redraft rankings.....almost every single one has AWjr as a top 15 pick. PFF and Rotoballer have him as the 7th pick in their redrafts.

This surprises me - TN has been playing poorly since he got torched on that late TD in the Illinois game - got beat bad on that corner route on Wisconsin second TD and also Allen outran him on the first TD - then the second half happened - he has been part of our defensive issues

Hard to say this year. The play around him wasn’t very good and he seemed to try to make up for it with bad angles at times.

Still think he will be a top 3 round guy.

Is it just me or does Nubin look bigger and somewhat slower this year? Almost LB size.

Second round. Has a chance to have a NFL career but his combine is critical.

Most mocks have him late first or early second, this one is probably the earliest I've seen though.

Top Bottom