Can't believe it!

MNSpaniel

Reaction score
I just got an Iowa Hawkeye mug from a kid whose parents know I'm a big Gopher fan. Suggestions on what to do with it. Maybe it will go as a White Elephant gift to some other Gopher fan.

Drop the kid a letter grade. That type of insult can't go un-punished in this society. Kids and their parents need to learn to respect their teachers and this is a blatant slap in your face.

Go Gophers!!

A letter grade? Hold the kid back a year. That will teach the kid and his parents.

If it's a Hawkeye family, the kid will probably be held back a grade, anyway. Must find another form of punishment.

Have him arrested for bringing an obscene object to school.

Yipes!!! Hope you get more desirable gifts between now and Dec. 25, otherwise it figures to be a rough Christmas.

Use it as a pee can in your fishing boat. About all it's good for.

That's funny...I've got some kids in my class who are Iowa fans as well. So....for a bonus question at the end of my last test, I put a picture of myself cooking on the grill before a game (with a glass of morgan in one hand but shhhh....) and I asked this question to poke fun of the Iowa folks.. Which University am I tailgating at? Hint...This state and team are far superior to Iowa. The kids got a big kick out of it and everyone got the question right since I was wearing a Gophers shirt and their was a big Gophers flag in the background!

Tell him every time he cheers for the Hawkeyes a puppy dies.

I have a kid who wears his Iowa bib-overalls to class now and then. Hurts my eyes.

I would have found a nice spot in the bottom of the garbage for it.

Don't hold him back...you're only punishing yourself for that. I'd make him write a current events story on the Gopher-Iowa basketball thumping coming up on January 2.

I have a great deal of respect for special needs teachers. Kudos to you Spaniel.

An Iowa Hawkeye mug? No big deal ...

Just return it to the Iowa City Police, 'cause everyone knows they got plenty of Iowa Hawkeye mugs there!

Lost bet as well

To make matters worse I lost the bet when Iowa beat MN this year. So I had to put on an Iowa jersey for two days. So besides being the wrong color ... the jersey they provided me was about a size too small. It wasn't a very flattering fit.

Fill the mug up with good cold beer and drink the beer. The mug must be good for something.

I might have a solution. Get an approprately sized goldy and have him sitting on it like it's a toilet. Put some turd like candy in the bowl like chocolate covered peanuts. Than both will be displayed, and you'll understand the meaning.

Does it have directions to a stall at the Metrodome hidden in it?

Top Bottom