Cal giving Oregon a lot of trouble tonight in Eugene

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Cal leading 15-14 at halftime...

LaMichael James has like 200 yards at half time but Oregon looks terrible. I'm guessing Oregon is a 20+ favorite at home and they may still blow them out in the 2nd half, but sure has been a fun first half to watch. It is on ESPN...

I would love to see Cal win this game.

LaMichael James has like 200 yards at half time but Oregon looks terrible. I'm guessing Oregon is a 20+ favorite at home and they may still blow them out in the 2nd half, but sure has been a fun first half to watch. It is on ESPN...
If Oregon loses to Cal as 20+ favorites Minnesota fans would be calling for Chip Kelly's head!

James is a difference maker. Huff has got the potential to be one. That's really what's missing here. You need solid line play on each side. With that and a guy on either side of the ball that you can count on to constantly come up with big plays, whether it be making the catch on third down or tackling the opposing team's RB in the backfield, you can win a lot of games.

I'm guessing LaMichael James out for the year now... owwie!

Looks like it. Could have been his last play as an Oregon Duck.

Sounds like it was a dislocated Elbow. Ouch. But, I've heard people come back pretty quickly from an injury like that, so I doubt it will be season ending for LaMichael.

Danny Amendola of the STL Rams dislocated his elbow in the season opener and is out for the season. This is just for reference.

Yeah it sounds like it's not as bad as it looks. Their matchup with Stanford isn't for over a month so they may have lucked out there. We'll see though.

I had a high school teammate dislocate his elbow and at the time it happened, I thought it looked catastrophic. At the time I had never seen that injury before. I can't remember how long he was out because that was a long time ago but I think it was one week, two weeks max.

Obviously every individual situation is different but in general a dislocated elbow isn't as serious as other similar injuries to other joints. It is a hinge that needs to bend back and forth, compared to the shoulder that not only needs to stay in place, but move in a myriad directions.

Top Bottom