Bucky with 15 at the half

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone can't fall asleep, this is your game.

I just want to stab myself anytime I watch them.

Oh, and one other thing........LMAO

If anyone can't fall asleep, this is your game.

I just want to stab myself anytime I watch them.

Oh, and one other thing........LMAO

Feel the same way. Maybe could put up with it if resulted in the amount of winning they have enjoyed over recent years, but I dont know.

Feel the same way. Maybe could put up with it if resulted in the amount of winning they have enjoyed over recent years, but I dont know.
They haven't been THAT good to justify their joke of an offense. 15 at half is... shocking.

A bit tough to watch, but well worth it when Wisc gets so outplayed. Purdue played a great game defensively. Davison looked good again, hahahaha. Will his freshman year be his best? I sure hope so.

It just irks me to see Becky ahead of us in any standing (league/rankings/KenPom/NET, etc..). I want nothing more than to watch the demise of Wisconsin basketball. All of the smug Minnesota kids who spurn their home state school to play in Madison disgust me. Last year at our home match with Wisconsin, I sat near the Sconnie bench. It was painful to watch our shooters (McBrayer in particular) have a real off-night shooting and us losing a close game. The Minnesota kids on the Sconnie team and their parents sitting amongst the Wisconsin fans were laughing at us (MN fans and students) as the clocked ticked down to zero. Then Happ made a gesture to the MN student section as he walked out and again the MN-born players were laughing about it. Made me so angry! Traitors, every one of them. Time to turn the tide on them, beat them, and see them finish below us in the standings. That alone would make the season a success. Go Gophers! Down with the Badgers!

It just irks me to see Becky ahead of us in any standing (league/rankings/KenPom/NET, etc..). I want nothing more than to watch the demise of Wisconsin basketball. All of the smug Minnesota kids who spurn their home state school to play in Madison disgust me. Last year at our home match with Wisconsin, I sat near the Sconnie bench. It was painful to watch our shooters (McBrayer in particular) have a real off-night shooting and us losing a close game. The Minnesota kids on the Sconnie team and their parents sitting amongst the Wisconsin fans were laughing at us (MN fans and students) as the clocked ticked down to zero. Then Happ made a gesture to the MN student section as he walked out and again the MN-born players were laughing about it. Made me so angry! Traitors, every one of them. Time to turn the tide on them, beat them, and see them finish below us in the standings. That alone would make the season a success. Go Gophers! Down with the Badgers!

I like this poster

They're probably the most inconsistent team in the conference. They're all over the place.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What about Ohio’s taint? They seem inconsistent.

Remember when this board used to be moderated? Clear Wiscy trolls like this guy would have been evaporated long ago. If you look at this poster's history, there is zero value add or actual contribution to any discussion. Finish him!

Speaking of wanting to stab yourself every time you watch them............is anyone here a timberwolves fan? Talk about absolute putrid!

MN has a far better point guard and a better big. Unless someone on the WI team goes off at the three point range or MN turns the ball over 15 times MN will win.

Speaking of wanting to stab yourself every time you watch them............is anyone here a timberwolves fan? Talk about absolute putrid!
Don't waste my time any more. Taylor needs to sell the team. Everything he touches turns to sh*t. He hires, bad people who hire bad people who make bad decisions, make bad trades and drafts, etc. It's a downward spiraling shi*t show. NBA players don't want to play here because of it. Thanks Glen for saving this franchise 30 years ago, but it's time for you to sell. We need new leadership starting at the top.

The Wolves are bad enough to put me off of watching any NBA games, ever.

Don't waste my time any more. Taylor needs to sell the team. Everything he touches turns to sh*t. He hires, bad people who hire bad people who make bad decisions, make bad trades and drafts, etc. It's a downward spiraling shi*t show. NBA players don't want to play here because of it. Thanks Glen for saving this franchise 30 years ago, but it's time for you to sell. We need new leadership starting at the top.
In all honesty, I think the Twolves just need to move period. The NBA is a joke. These good players just want to make super teams and that will never happen in MN. Every time we get a good player, he gets frustrated and wants to leave. KAT is next. It's a viscous cycle.

I hope we get more than 15 by halftime today.....

In all honesty, I think the Twolves just need to move period. The NBA is a joke. These good players just want to make super teams and that will never happen in MN. Every time we get a good player, he gets frustrated and wants to leave. KAT is next. It's a viscous cycle.

KAT sucks!

Top Bottom