Bucky will be insufferable

phipedes

Reaction score
Good Lord Whisky up 14-0 over the %$#%eyes. We'll never hear the end of it if this holds up.

Hopefully OSU does something here, then holds WI and scores right before half. OSU does get the ball first in the 2nd half.... God do I hate the badgers.

They need to score on this drive or its going to get ugly very quickly.

What the hell? They're already insufferable. One rationale I've employed as a Gopher fan that's helped. When you're really good and you lose, it's that much more painful because so much was at stake. Hopefully, the bastards will prove me true this season.

Very impressive drive to open the second half. Lets see if Bucky's drawers tighten a bit on their next possession.

It will just be that much better when they pull a Mason.

Hello Bucky, this is reality knocking. Whisky 21- %$&#eyes 18. Wonder how BB likes the %$&*eyes card?

Hello Bucky, this is reality knocking. Whisky 21- %$&#eyes 18. Wonder how BB likes the %$&*eyes card?

its almost like you don't realize that you just jinxed it. WOW please leave along with Brewster

Brew,

If posting on this board had any affect whatsoever on the outcome of the game I don't think we would have lost to South Dakota. Relax, sit back and rub your lucky penny. Maybe the game will turn again.

Kudos to the Badgers, they played great. Best to respect your opponent.

It just makes me angrier the more we lose in both Hockey and football, the more becky wins... I hate Wisconsin so much. hopefully our Basketball team can carry some hope for us.

I too hate the BADgers and in particular brent enema and bo "planet of the apes" ryan.

I wish OSU had taken them seriously from the start of the game.

This was a very difficult game to watch. I detest and loath Wisky from the bottom of my being since my days at the U in the early '70's. Also, living in the western US for a few decades now, I have come to find Buckeye fans to be real *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#bags, second maybe only to fans from Philadelphia. I am thrilled to have OSU lose, just wish I had a team that I could have cheered for. Having said that, I have to give credit to Wis. They played a helluva game.

Watching Wisconsin and Iowa today really put into perspective how far away we are

I will admit as a Gopher fan I was really jealous watching how happy the Iowa fans were at the end of there game tonight and after that the sconnie fans. After watching the Badgers fans rush the field, I was like what a bunch of d-bags, but you know what I would Like to be that D-bag running around the field waving a flag if the Gophers ever pulled this off. It is painful to see how far away all of those things are.
Right now I would take just one season of winning the Big10 and running around celebrating big victories for the Gophers but those celebrations look like they are going to have to wait a while. We are so far removed just from even beating one of those teams. Remember before Brewster was coach we still lost a lot but at least we always thought we had a chance to win and occasionally did. Now no wins and no trophies I am starting to forget what those even look like.

Was up North. Saw just a few minutes of the Gopher game, but saw most of the Wisconsin/OSU tilt. Good job by the Badgers. Great 1-2 RB punch and the rest of the team just doesn't make mistakes. Great foundation for a solid program.

Great win for the Wisky program. Need to keep it up at Iowa this week, which will not be easy...

Top Bottom