Bucky,a.k.a. ( Becky, Rebbeca, Sconey, Skunks,) looking past Indiana?

Reaction score
20 point favorite at home and their fans seem to be looking right past the Indiana game. On Sirius XM College Sports Nation fan portion. One fan asked after the Badgers beat Minnesota will they get more love in the BCS? And then a few calls later, a Badger fan asked if Game Day would be in Minneapolis? The moderator said:
" Wait, don't you play Indiana this week? Fan says: No problem! Now a betting man would say they should beat Indiana. Not so sure about the 20 point spread because Indiana has put up points on some very good teams. Granted, I'm sure the players are focused, but the Becky fans already seem to be putting the cart before the horse.

Indiana has a defense like wet toilet paper. They would have to score 50+ points.

Having said that, I'm rooting for them.

Wisconsin is our next game, after all, I think people might be just a little bit interested.

It's possible that Wisconsin could be looking past Indiana, but we can't infer that from Wisconsin fans looking past Indiana.

Wisconsin and their fans have every right to look past IU. They will run all over them. The game is in Camp Randall and it will be over at halftime. Believe it or not, this is only Indiana's 3rd road game of the year. They opened with 5 straight at home. In those two road games they have given up 42 to an average at best MSU offense and 63 to an average at best Michigan offense.

Wisconsin will cover this spread with ease. The last 3 games against IU Sconnie has scored 62, 59 and 83 points. That is more that their stinking basketball team.

My hope is that IU's offense shows some life and makes the Sconnie defense work a little bit, but this game is going to be a slaughter.

The weird thing about the disparity between Indiana's offense and defense is that I feel like they have an outside shot to knock off anybody, even elite competition. It seems like one of these days, they might get in there with a powerhouse and score a touchdown on literally every drive. If they do that, they just need one stop (turnover?) to win. I hate their chances against Wisconsin, I think they will score a lot but the Badgers will score more, but I think its possible.

Bleeds-

It is possible. At home. Not on the road. I just do not see it. For all the things IU has done this year however, I think scoring 28 @ MSU is the most impressive by far.

I was a young buck in these days, so don't really know, but weren't Wacker's teams similar to the style IU plays. He knocked off some pretty good badger squads

Indiana having their top RB out won't help either. I don't see them coming close in this one.

You have an unhealthy obsession with Wisconsin, Ruppert

No I don't junior. Look how many topics are on Wisconsin. I thought it was ironic that their fans have all but ruled out the Indiana game. Fuzzy, you've had 400 posts and I bet 398! have been negative. To me, that spells T-R-O-L-L !

2012 62-14
2011 59-7
2010 83-20

I guess the fans can be excused for looking past the Hoosiers.

As for the team, they are 7-0 against the spread as favorites this year. I am pretty sure they are not looking past anyone.

No I don't junior. Look how many topics are on Wisconsin. I thought it was ironic that their fans have all but ruled out the Indiana game. Fuzzy, you've had 400 posts and I bet 398! have been negative. To me, that spells T-R-O-L-L !

I've seen your activity on Buckyville, you're like the Minnesota version of Panther Hawk over there.

2012 62-14
2011 59-7
2010 83-20

I guess the fans can be excused for looking past the Hoosiers.

As for the team, they are 7-0 against the spread as favorites this year. I am pretty sure they are not looking past anyone.

I never understood why people ripped fans for 'overlooking' their team's opponents. It's not like the fans are the ones that have to prepare for the games or anything.

You are absolutely right in being excused for looking past Indy, if only because you are a fan and Indiana's defense (especially vs. the run) is turrible.

That said, I hope your team overlooks Indy and gets mollywopped. It won't because your coach is too good (eff you bastards for getting real coaches instead of Brews), but I still will hope.

204-41. An Average of 68-13. That's how our last three games against Indiana have turned out.

I'm not worried.

Also, Wisconsin has covered or matched (OSU) the spread in every game this year.

I've seen your activity on Buckyville, you're like the Minnesota version of Panther Hawk over there.

You must have a great memory because I haven't been over there for two years. You sound like a smart guy. Go ahead and copy anything I said that remotely resembles PA. As WC Fields would say:
" Talk is cheap "

You've caught me, pure troll.

I doubt Wisconsin loses, but you never know. A few turnovers and maybe Indiana could win a 59-56 type game.

Why do some of you people find it acceptable to insert female names like "Becky" or "Rebecca" as some form negative slander when referring to the opposing team? Is that supposed to mean something cleaver that I'm missing or are you folks who choose to do it just that stupid, uncreative and sexist?

Enough with using Becky and Rebecca and using woman as your cleaver joke. It's embarrassing and wrong. Stop.

Why do some of you people find it acceptable to insert female names like "Becky" or "Rebecca" as some form negative slander when referring to the opposing team? Is that supposed to mean something cleaver that I'm missing or are you folks who choose to do it just that stupid, uncreative and sexist? Enough with using Becky and Rebecca and using woman as your cleaver joke. It's embarrassing and wrong. Stop.

You should start a campaign to use "Chris", "Pat", "Terry", or "Dana" instead. I'm just angry we haven't beat Chris since 2003.

Why do some of you people find it acceptable to insert female names like "Becky" or "Rebecca" as some form negative slander when referring to the opposing team? Is that supposed to mean something cleaver that I'm missing or are you folks who choose to do it just that stupid, uncreative and sexist?

Enough with using Becky and Rebecca and using woman as your cleaver joke. It's embarrassing and wrong. Stop.

Yes everyone please stop with the cleaver jokes, Wally is not very pleased.

Top Bottom