Bucknell transfer CB Ethan Robinson sets official visit with Gophers

Bucknell plays in the Patriot Athletic League. Georgetown put 50pts on them. Georgetown? They have football? Anyone can make a highlight tape. Covering a guy who runs a 5.1 40 is different than covering a Big receiver.. we might want to hold our enthusiasm on this one.

Bucknell plays in the Patriot Athletic League. Georgetown put 50pts on them. Georgetown? They have football? Anyone can make a highlight tape. Covering a guy who runs a 5.1 40 is different than covering a Big receiver.. we might want to hold our enthusiasm on this one.
Thx

I don't know if true or not BUT the original Tweet sounds good.

"PFF Grade of 83.3 last season in 621 total snaps. USC, Auburn and Arkansas are also interested."

I wouldn't know.

The comment about "only" Patriot league has credibility too but I do not know enough to know.

C'mon, man. 5.1 40? Decent D3 receivers run mid 4s much less FCS.

Did you see his offer list? Think they are all wrong?

I'm personally going to trust the staffs at Minnesota, USC, Auburn and Arkansas who all scouted the guy, watched his tape, and came to the conclusion that he can play and deserves a scholarship at their school.

C'mon, man. 5.1 40? Decent D3 receivers run mid 4s much less FCS.
It is just amazing how dumb of takes you hear about d2 and d3. Clearly that guy has never followed or played anything at those levels.

Just going by his offer list he'd be a great get for the Gophers. I think the Swag Daddy was familiar with him from his HS days.

PJ is having a good offseason so far. Now let’s hope we can keep one or two of those prized recruits that took late visits.

Top Bottom