Bryan Harsin

He will have his day, but it won't be with the Gophers.

"You see i lost my dad gum job a week ago but gopher nation get ready for the incredibly gutsy hiring of young coach Bryan Harsin. Again, Harsin is the premiere young coach in the country and is known as a tremendous competitor, shows a tremendous amount of heart. I compare Mr. Harsin to a young, but slightly more advanced Jim Tressel. Again, he has an outstanding resume that i would put up against anyone in the country. Not only was coached under the incredibly established Curt Peterson, he was also a Tight Ends coach for the Broncos for 4 seasons. To me that shows an unquestioned ability to coach what i consider the most important position on the field. I've seen elite, passionate, and undeniably talented players and coaches, after all i did recruit the likes of Vince Young and other college mega-superstars. This young man has got all it takes to become a hall of fame coach, and the savior of your Minnesota Golden Gophers. Thanks for the tremendously passionate support gopher nation."

- adamweber4president

We need to sign him to a 30-40 year deal. We get our Joe Pa or Bowden.

Don't sleep on this gopher nation

should probably stick this, i hear he is gaining quite a bit of momentum

This is just what we need. A guy who is 30 years old. Never been a head coach at any level. Never worked at any school other than Boise State.

Well, at least he is an O-coordinator for a team that has a Head Coach that runs the offense....
It would be like hiring the Jets d-coordinator because they have a good defense. The good defense has nothing to do with the head coach at all.

This is just what we need. A guy who is 30 years old. Never been a head coach at any level. Never worked at any school other than Boise State.

Well, at least he is an O-coordinator for a team that has a Head Coach that runs the offense....
It would be like hiring the Jets d-coordinator because they have a good defense. The good defense has nothing to do with the head coach at all.

you're going to be mad on tuesday

Top Bottom