Bruce Weber's NCAA rant

You gotta feel for coaches who do things the right way and don’t cheat, who then have to watch known cheaters have great success and get all the praise and accolades. I’ve heard he’s taking a shot at Bill Self specifically……

Thank you for posting.

The unlevel playing field is alive and well. Anyone that thinks it doesn't impact wins and losses needs to watch this one a few times.

Always liked Weber. More now.

Thank you for posting.

The unlevel playing field is alive and well. Anyone that thinks it doesn't impact wins and losses needs to watch this one a few times.

Always liked Weber. More now.
I agree with all of this…however I don’t feel too bad for him because he made 2.7 million dollars in 2020

You gotta feel for coaches who do things the right way and don’t cheat, who then have to watch known cheaters have great success and get all the praise and accolades. I’ve heard he’s taking a shot at Bill Self specifically……
WI Badgers aren't cheaters and they've done well in BB and FB. To perform well and win you don't necessarily have to "cheat".

WI Badgers aren't cheaters and they've done well in BB and FB. To perform well and win you don't necessarily have to "cheat".
Never said you have to cheat....was referring to Weber's speech and he specifically has to look at the top two teams in his league (Kansas and Baylor) and know that they are both heavily suspected of cheating.

Never said you have to cheat....was referring to Weber's speech and he specifically has to look at the top two teams in his league (Kansas and Baylor) and know that they are both heavily suspected of cheating.

Bill $elf and $cott Drew have been cheatin for a long time

Top Bottom