Broadcast Stuck Around For The Celebration

stocker08

Reaction score
I was at the game....watching the celebration. But CFBonFOX already posted the end of the game on youtube. This is an obvious benefit to not having a game back to back. The FOX crew lingered on the celebration. Awesome footage. Caught the Jump Around. So cool.

Apparently Becky thinks they own that song? Already heard badger fans whining about that. Sore losers.
I’ve never understood why they act as if UW has a trademark on jump around.

and I’m sure they were just as mad when badger players ran to the 50 yard line and started rowing in the snow in 2019.
Screw em

I was at the game....watching the celebration. But CFBonFOX already posted the end of the game on youtube. This is an obvious benefit to not having a game back to back. The FOX crew lingered on the celebration. Awesome footage. Caught the Jump Around. So cool.

Fox does a great job and great free pub for the U!!

They did this for Michigan and Ohio State and Oklahoma/ Ok St as well. Such a cool thing to do on rivalry week it shows everything that people love about college football!
Including our game it was fun to see the typical underdogs in Michigan (modern underdogs) and OK State win.

The scene at 3:57 and on made me teary eyed... such a beautiful scene.

As a Gopher fan, and as the kids say, that is absolutely Epic!

It made up for the broadcast team’s constant Badger pandering up until the game was clinched.

Top Bottom