Bring on the L'Horns!!!

When's Florida coming?

Of course, Florida takes the typical SEC route of never playing north of the Mason-Dixon Line. Since the Gators haven't even played a non-conference game outside the state of Florida since 1991, I don't think we'll be seeing them anytime soon...

I was just throwing a top-five team out there. I understand the limitations associated with conference schedules and conference championship games, but I'd also like to see a non-conference game played up North sometime later than September. Instead of the Big Ten playing in 90 degree heat in December/January, how about one of the southern teams playing in even 30 degree weather? That's my vent, but anyway...

If Wyoming isn't afraid of Texas, why should we be? That's going to be awesome.

I was just throwing a top-five team out there. I understand the limitations associated with conference schedules and conference championship games, but I'd also like to see a non-conference game played up North sometime later than September. Instead of the Big Ten playing in 90 degree heat in December/January, how about one of the southern teams playing in even 30 degree weather? That's my vent, but anyway...

If Wyoming isn't afraid of Texas, why should we be? That's going to be awesome.

To add a little context...Wyoming loved this game because they sold out their stadium with season tickets thanks to all the Texas fans who wanted to see the game. Cha ching!

Pshh!!! Forget about Florida!!!

Why are we not expecting them to bring in the team that EVERYONE wants us to play, and subsequently dominate.

You know of whom I speak....
starts with a 'not...
and ends with a "...me'

Which happens to be the answer they gave when we were looking for someone to open The Bank with.

Texas? If you fuys think Wisconsin and Iowa travel fans wait until Texas comes to town.

Let me be the first to suggest: lifetime ban for any gopher season ticket holder who sells his tickets to a longhorn!

Top Bottom