Brewster better get this fixed and win this game

EG#9

Reaction score
This has been an embarassment of the highest degree. Iowa *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing State? Are you *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing kidding me? The offense is inept, the quarterback is horrible, the oline is worse the defense gives up BACK TO BACK 3rd and 14's and then gives up a TD to end the half? Exactly who did you have ready to play today Brewster?

This has been an embarassment of the highest degree. Iowa *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing State? Are you *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing kidding me? The offense is inept, the quarterback is horrible, the oline is worse the defense gives up BACK TO BACK 3rd and 14's and then gives up a TD to end the half? Exactly who did you have ready to play today Brewster?

i don't think weber is a fixable QB so i don't know how much of his actual play you can put on brewster. he has never been that good. decker helped to hide his serious deficiencies for close to 3 years. i will agree with that being said that it is then on brewster and fisch to cut bait with weber and sit him down. he has not earned the right to be able to save face by playing out the entire season. weber is not able to lead an offense consistently. how did weber tear up the michigan state defense like he did. that game seems more and more like a weber anomoly with each passing day.

Whether good or bad, a loss in this game would not be "an embarassment to the highest degree." Try a loss to North Dakota State or Ohio University or losing a 38-point lead....

We have a riches of embarassments (isn't that how the saying goes?").

Lets hope we don't have to debate which was more embarassing because we actually play decent in the 2nd half and win this game.

Whether good or bad, a loss in this game would not be "an embarassment to the highest degree." Try a loss to North Dakota State or Ohio University or losing a 38-point lead....

We have a riches of embarassments (isn't that how the saying goes?").

Yep, we've won the powerball of poo. Instead of taking the lump sum, we've chosen the annual pay out.

Signed,
Kind of Negative Right Now

Do you realize how pathetic it is to be describing how a loss is good or not when compared to NDSU?

First things first. Let's score a touchdown for the first time in two months.

I just don't understand how you can have such an embarrassing program year after year. I left the bar I didn't even wanna watch it anymore. Frankly, I don't care what else happens the rest of this game it's just horrible to watch. Thank god this isn't on ESPN it would be so embarrassing to let the rest of the country watch this.

Top Bottom