Brew vs Tubby

MUG IN MN

Reaction score
If we are going bash Brew the way we have, we better start getting on Tubby. It's definately not Tubby Time!

Why do we have to bash either coaches? What is it with Minnesota's fan base and the constant negativity?

I think it is fine to be critical and not to give coaches free passes, but why do we constantly have to bash?

Why do we have to bash either coaches? What is it with Minnesota's fan base and the constant negativity?

I think it is fine to be critical and not to give coaches free passes, but why do we constantly have to bash?

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000:)

It's a Minnesota thing...GUILT. We get a good coach that is positive and we feel as though we must be guilty of something or we would not be surrounded by such positivity. As a result the Lutherans and Catholics among us (and I'm one of those) Flagellate ourselves and post a bunch of sh*t to make sure some of those blue chippers don't sign with us. That way we only get what we truly deserve and by God, no more!

Whatever

Yeah, let's incite the villagers to take up their torches and pitchforks to protest...

He's won a national title, had success at every stop, has a streak of 20+ wins per season that most could only dream of, and brought this program back from the depths in short order.

Get a grip.

Amen lzatys98, people bashing Tubby!?!?! Come on now. Let's try to keep the big picture in mind here. No one is happy with the game today or the four other recent losses, or the 8 this year, but he took a 9-22 program and put them in the Dance in two years. UNREAL. I suppose some are bashing Don Lucia lately too. Again, no one happy with this season, but two national titles, two straight conference titles as recently as 2006 and 2007... But, I can understand the Brew-bashing, even though I like the guy, I have done it too.

Top Bottom