Brew owe us two?

NC 2 MN

Reaction score
I'm as excited about this recruiting haul as anyone, but doesn't Brew owe us two, after his quote that this class should include 22? Or an explanation - did he include Royster and Carufel? If so, why not Gray, Reeves and Maresh?

In any case, if you take Gray, Reeves and Maresh and put them in this class, the Gophs would probably rank higher than last year. That speaks to the talent coming in in the fall.

I'm as excited about this recruiting haul as anyone, but doesn't Brew owe us two, after his quote that this class should include 22? Or an explanation - did he include Royster and Carufel? If so, why not Gray, Reeves and Maresh?

In any case, if you take Gray, Reeves and Maresh and put them in this class, the Gophs would probably rank higher than last year. That speaks to the talent coming in in the fall.

If you count Gray, Reeves and Maresh (and somebody must be) we are at 23.

Which I s'pose is possible if Eric Jaques was an unexpected surprise.... Still I'd like to hear Brew's explanation - wish I could make it tonight.

I think the quote was we were bringing in 22 for this class. So that was the 18, plus Maresh, Reeves, and Gray and one surprise. Those three I believe are actually a part of this class rather than last years because of admission dates. Carufel and Royston i believe are a part of last years class, or even transfers, excluded on two counts. so we had 21, and expected one surprise but got two.

At least that's how I understood it.

Top Bottom