Brew is 0-11 in trophy and bowl games

GopherFish

Reaction score
Brew is 0-11 in the biggest 11 games he's coached. Hasn't won a single trophy or bowl game in three years, despite bs'ing us with Gopher Nation going to Rose Bowls. Three years of Brew and we are still firmly stuck in the bottom half of the Big Ten with our best players graduating and no real hopes of improvement in 2010

Brew needs to go and so does the fool who bought Brew's snowjob. Adios Maturi.

So who do we get to replace him?

Brew is 0-11 in the biggest 11 games he's coached. Hasn't won a single trophy or bowl game in three years, despite bs'ing us with Gopher Nation going to Rose Bowls. Three years of Brew and we are still firmly stuck in the bottom half of the Big Ten with our best players graduating and no real hopes of improvement in 2010

who exactly are our best players graduating? The seniors suck

Suck? That's a bit too strong when talking about Campbell and Triplett for sure. Who will be better than Campbell next year at MLB?

11 biggest games?

I think the Cal and Air Force games were "big" as well. Don't forget his 1st game in 2007 against that perennial juggernaut Bowling Green. That would put him at 1-13 in "big" games.

Suck? That's a bit too strong when talking about Campbell and Triplett for sure. Who will be better than Campbell next year at MLB?

You're right, LB was a strength this year. But Cooper, Tinsley and ... someone ... will be fine next year. A half-step down, maybe, but not any more than that.

and 0-1 in games in which we were the better team.

I'll assume you mean 0-1 out of those 11 games.

Yes that is what I meant. But not much different if you consider all of them either.

Illinois is vastly more talented, but incredibly underperforming so I'll begrudginly give you that as well.

and 0-1 in games in which we were the better team.

Really, he is 0-11. Quit living in your little dream land the facts are the facts. Talk about spin doctoring. Do you feel better now were only 0-1? Lets hand out trophies to everyone and pat ourselves on the back. Sorry, but his record so far warrants all the critisism he is getting. People can talk about his recruits, his master plan for greatness. The fact is right now his record is not supporting his mouth. When and if it does I will gladly eat my words. Untill then...

dont get it twisted-mason sucked! and maybe brewster sucks, who cares season is over time to wait it out until next year

Top Bottom