Brandon Johnson declares for draft, will not sign with agent

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
This was buried in another thread. When big news like this happens, we encourage a new thread with the news in the subject line:

Someone else pointed out, making this image with the Minnesota logos is a good sign he would return here if he came back to ncaa. He sure looked like an nba player against Iowa at the barn this past season. Hard to see him as a nba player though, Jordan Murphy barely averages 5 points and a few rebounds in the G league. Brandon is more atheltic though, kind of undersized and not much of a stretch 4

Like the American NBA or does he mean one over in Europe?

our best lineups towards the end of the year was Johnson playing the 5 and Ihnen at the 4.....im welcoming this guy back with open arms even after the Fox commit.

Like the American NBA or does he mean one over in Europe?
It says right in the tweet that it is the NBA draft.

He was one of the first players to come out and say he wanted to come back for next year (when Pitino was still coach). He said that he wanted to experience a season with the barn full of fans. That had to be one of the main draws for him to transfer to the U in the first place. A chance to play in the bright lights of the B1G and make the most out of the experience (and hopefully improve his draft stock).

He has no chance to play in the NBA....He is not much of a shooter or scorer so I dont see him playing in Europe either....Pretty delusional.

Hey everyone. I am declaring for the draft too.

A chance to play in the bright lights of the B1G and make the most out of the experience (and hopefully improve his draft stock).

I can't see him getting drafted by the NBA no matter what he does. It's possible he could end up on a league roster someday on a short term gig. He could play internationally somewhere.

No question I think he can find a home internationally. Lotta options overseas.

Best of luck to him. I really appreciated his effort out there and his three point barrage against Iowa was one for the ages.
No doubt, that was probably the highlight of the entire season looking back now. The Michigan win was fun, but that Iowa win in OT was an instant classic.

Hey everyone. I am declaring for the draft too.
This is the Draymond Green effect. How bad do you want it? How far are you willing to push yourself?

This is the Draymond Green effect. How bad do you want it? How far are you willing to push yourself?
I would love to be in the NBA. Not gonna work for it though. I'm playing hard to get.

Top Bottom