Boycott Homecoming 1st Quarter!

Banned
Reaction score
The only way the administration will get the message to start taking this program seriously is to protest and not show on time (and take money out of their pocket). Staying in the parking lot provides more entertainment and I see people who can throw footballs and catch better there anyway.

Not a bad idea, but I doubt you'll get much support.

I think the UM adminstration already knows this. Why go to the game at all if your goal is to show them you are ticked.

I will always support the players who have busted their butt year round. They may not be playing like they are working hard it but I respect what these young men do.

The only way the administration will get the message to start taking this program seriously is to protest and not show on time (and take money out of their pocket). Staying in the parking lot provides more entertainment and I see people who can throw footballs and catch better there anyway.

First post?

Glad to see you've been such an engaged fan over the years. :rolleyes:

Dumb.

This is a really good idea...

0.jpg

Yeah, great idea:rolleyes: Lets turn our backs on the players who are working hard and coming up short just to show the administration up. Really?? That's got to look good to recruits and is a slap to the face of former players as well.

If the decision to fire Brewster at year end hasn't already been made, it never will. All your boycott will accomplish is take money away from the budget to hire a new coaching staff.

A boycott is redundant. The fans already boycotted the 4th quarter last night.

I will just be "boycotting" by not showing up at all, and the time it would take me to post my tiks on Craigslist, get negotiated down to $10 a tik, meet the person to exchange, and drive home just isn't worth the time for me to even consider trying to sell them. I value an hour of my time at more than $10.

Top Bottom