Bowl game rerun on BTN tomorrow

Rog

Reaction score
MN vs Geotech.
1 PM Wed 7 Aug.

It's kinda funny to have a Bowl game win and ... it just wasn't as big a deal as the Wisc game.

Good game, just not the same.

It's kinda funny to have a Bowl game win and ... it just wasn't as big a deal as the Wisc game.

Good game, just not the same.

Honestly outside of about 6 bowl games...maybe up to 10...almost any big ten win is a bigger game than a bowl game IMO

Honestly outside of about 6 bowl games...maybe up to 10...almost any Big Ten Win is a bigger game than a bowl game IMO

Wren, is that you? Jk...in all seriousness though I haven’t heard from that guy in a while. Is he still with us?

Both games were sweet, but yeah the Wisconsin stomp-down was more satisfying than any bowl game win I am old enough to remember.

Honestly outside of about 6 bowl games...maybe up to 10...almost any big ten win is a bigger game than a bowl game IMO
Rutgers? Illinois?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Friday August 16 is “Minnesota Day” on BTN starting at 1:30 PM to 9:00 PM. Multiple games and shows.

Rutgers? Illinois?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I would’ve rather beat Illinois last year than Georgia tech, yes.

Regular season games are more important than bowl games. Ask Pat Fitzgerald if you should build a program on regular season wins or winning bowl games when you are 6-6 and 7-5

Top Bottom