Bostick

ShowinGoldyLove

Reaction score
People ask why he isn't playing.

He just airballed a 7 footer and lost his man 3 consecutive times on defense, ending the possession with a foul when he didn't box his guy out.

Bostick scores 19, then he helps make the comeback against Wisky and scores 10. Since then he has played 10 minutes, 8 minutes, 1 minute, 7 minutes and 9 minutes. He gets to play in short spurts and if he misses a shot a sub is sitting at the scorers table. I know his defense needs work but there are a lot of guys with deficiencies on this club that are allowed to play through it. This kid has offensive talent and has never been allowed the chance to show it. Offense requires confidence and he has totally lost it. My opinion is that Tubby has broken him and it's a mistake. I think Tubby's a great coach but this team sorely lacks a scorer and Bostick could have helped. Westbrook is a good player but finds tough going when the other team is big and fast at the guard- as does Hoffarber

People ask why he isn't playing.

He just airballed a 7 footer and lost his man 3 consecutive times on defense, ending the possession with a foul when he didn't box his guy out.

Tubby recruited him, and he has rarely played him.

Let remember he is taking up a scholly.

Things could change - he may need to actually get some minutes consistently to find out how good he can be at this level.

Bostick looked

out of place and hopelessly lost last night. But so did just about all the Gophers. MSU was just too much for them last night. Seemed like only Carter and Joseph mananged to manage a bit. So it goes. Better games are ahead.

Top Bottom