Bob Sansevere: Tim Brewster's firing leaves the U with a big train wreck to clean up

So when we don't hire Trestman or Frazier, Sansevere will be butt hurt. Good to know.

How many more columnists/sports writers/whatever are going to re-tread the "I told you so" article about how hiring Brew was a mistake, he failed from the beginning, Maturi shouldn't be allowed to make this decision, blah blah blah. How about we move on and all rally around the team now. Wears me out!

Go Gophers!!

I haven't read this D-Nugget in forever. When was the last time he wrote about the Gopher's football team? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Sanny knows little about sports outside of the Vikings. He knows nothing about college football. It's laughable that he gets paid to cover sports. It has been a running joke on KQ for years that their "sports guy" doesn't actually follow sports. He spends all of his free time watching movies and spends his vacation time at miniature horse shows. He is worse than Souhan and Ruesse.

How many more columnists/sports writers/whatever are going to re-tread the "I told you so" article about how hiring Brew was a mistake, he failed from the beginning, Maturi shouldn't be allowed to make this decision, blah blah blah. How about we move on and all rally around the team now. Wears me out!

Go Gophers!!

My feelings as well.

Top Bottom