Bo Ryan

jamiche

Reaction score
Having Bo Ryan standing between us and the NCAA's is a scary thought. The gophers have performed as I anticipated during the B10 season, finishing either 9-9 or 10-8. The problem, as I suggested in September was a terrible preseason schedule. The Louisville win was big, but the rest of the schedule was garbage. It left no margin for error in the B10 part of the season.

Jammer, such a cheery thought for us on a bleak night!
But you're right. I have to miss next Wed.'s game and I'm half glad I don't have to go through it (mostly glad I'm going to be somewhere warm and snow-free). I hate that so much now rests on this Wisc. game.

Moonlight

Where are you going that is snow free? Does such a place exist?

Yes it does - I'm going to West Palm w/a friend to mooch off her rich Republican relatives for a week. Its the least they can do.
(But oops! one of them voted for Obama...)

Yes it does - I'm going to West Palm w/a friend to mooch off her rich Republican relatives for a week. Its the least they can do.

Ugh...I'd rather watch the Gopher's half-court offense than spend time with rich Republicans...for shame...

Yes, there are no rich Decomcrats out there. All rich people are Republicans.;)

ATTF

I have no shame. I want to be warm. I want to walk on the beach. I want to eat lobsters.

This is my second trip to Florida this winter. I spent some time in Ft. Myers visiting Sir M's family there. Yuck. Too early for Twins BB and no rich Republicans to make life great. Just the highest mortgage foreclosure rate in the country and a lot of strip malls.
As someone said to me afterward about Florida, "If you don't like the food, just wait til you meet the people."

(But oops! one of them voted for Obama...)

So you DO believe in trickle down economics then. ;)

Top Bottom