Bo Pelini to receive monthly payments of $128,009 over next 46 months

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the World Herald:

Starting with May, NU will be paying Pelini monthly installments of $128,009 through February 2019, according to information provided to The World-Herald through an open-records request.

Nebraska was able to agree to final terms with Pelini after he recently signed his four-year contract with Youngstown State, which will pay him $213,894 annually. Pelini made $3,075,000 in his final year at Nebraska.

“At this point, all parties are glad to have this resolved,” said David Witty, NU’s senior associate athletic director, marketing and communications. “Everyone can now go forward in their endeavors.”

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/nebras...cle_ca7c3c00-f848-11e4-89b7-7fe54c4e2925.html

Go Gophers!!

I am fine with Nebraska having to pay that money. They were a shambles when he got there. I understand that his style wore on them, but he put them on a solid base and he is not breaking that bank.

I wonder if he can afford a new Harley now.

Mark my words....the days of NDSU owning the FCS are coming to a close. Youngstown State about to run that MVC in a year or two. Book it.

He can now buy the entire city of Youngstown for what Nebraska pays him in a month, and most of Northeast Ohio for 6 months.

per the World Herald:

Starting with May, NU will be paying Pelini monthly installments of $128,009 through February 2019, according to information provided to The World-Herald through an open-records request.

Nebraska was able to agree to final terms with Pelini after he recently signed his four-year contract with Youngstown State, which will pay him $213,894 annually. Pelini made $3,075,000 in his final year at Nebraska.

“At this point, all parties are glad to have this resolved,” said David Witty, NU’s senior associate athletic director, marketing and communications. “Everyone can now go forward in their endeavors.”

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/nebras...cle_ca7c3c00-f848-11e4-89b7-7fe54c4e2925.html

Go Gophers!!

A man's gotta feed his family...

I don't know what you guys are worrying for. That ought to be enough for him to get by on - he'll be fine.

I'd like to know if Faux Pellini is going to get a cut of the settlement money.

Just like the rest of us.

Top Bottom