Blake Cashman: Gopher fans close your eyes

Go Gophers!!
scream-queens-screaming.gif

Looks like he took it like a champ.

I like good sports.

There was a Wisconsin fan at the game last year, had a striped red and white suit on. Near the end of the game when it was clear we were going to win some Gopher fans asked if they could take a photo with him, he said yes and appropriately looked sad / pouted in the photo ... and for all the folks who lined up to ask him to do the same later.

Good man, good fan.

Looks like he took it like a champ.

I like good sports.

There was a Wisconsin fan at the game last year, had a striped red and white suit on. Near the end of the game when it was clear we were going to win some Gopher fans asked if they could take a photo with him, he said yes and appropriately looked sad / pouted in the photo ... and for all the folks who lined up to ask him to do the same later.

Good man, good fan.
Buy that man a drink!

In a contract year.

Crazy, from a walk on to getting big time money!

I've always been a fan of him. Every time he was on the field he made a play.
Definitely a great story and an easy player to root for. Awesome seeing him string together a couple healthy seasons in a row and really have a lot of success for the Texans after a pretty rough run with the Jets. Maybe the Vikings will find a way to bring him home at some point.

As for his post though - this is a stark reminder of the real world consequences that can come from a Gopher football loss. I hope the players see this and understand that it isn't just about them....former players might be subjected to wearing hideous outfits if the current team doesn't get it done :)

Top Bottom