Bill Board Material?

Had some close games in there towards the latter years with some lousy luck. Hoping that the tide changes.

Ruthless! well all we can do with this sort of slander is clench our fists and swear our revenge.

The game was over when Cephus -- all 3*, 4.73 40 time, expelled from school for sexual assault and then later readmitted just in time for football, of him -- beat us deep. Twice.

They do seem to be fixated on us.

The game was over when Cephus -- all 3*, 4.73 40 time, expelled from school for sexual assault and then later readmitted just in time for football, of him -- beat us deep. Twice.
You forgot the whole tried and acquitted in a court of law part...

That basketball loss from the Final 4 season is a little disingenuous. I think we rested our players that day since it was the last game of the season and we certainly had a #1 seed locked up.

FWIW - IMHO, the "best team in Gopher Basketball history" was the 76-77 team that went 24-3, and defeated the eventual NCAA champs from Marquette, but was ineligible for the NCAA tournament due to violations under Musselman.

that was the team of Mychal Thompson, Ray Williams, Goose Lockhart, Kevin McHale, Flip Saunders, Dave Winey and Steve Lingenfelter. That's 3 NBA players, an NBA coach, and Goose Lockhart played for the Globetrotters.

I doubt that. They know we are "easy" and the trend will continue. The 2019 victory here to move on the the BIG championship and eventual Rose Bowl summed up their dominance.

Delete this thread. Don't give this free advertisement.

You forgot the whole tried and acquitted in a court of law part...
Not at all relevant to being expelled. School can expel him regardless of any criminal charge or court outcome. They can also use a lower standard of evidence.

Not at all relevant to being expelled. School can expel him regardless of any criminal charge or court outcome. They can also use a lower standard of evidence.
Actually vacated the expulsion after verdict so...relevant. He currently has a suit against the University as well.

OTE is a B1G community that does preview weeks for every team in the preseason, culminating in the Friday Hate thread. Nothing personal, and the ones on other teams are always fun reads.

Cephus was falsely accused.
The sex was consensual but when the very well to do white father found out his baby girl had sex with a Black guy he pressed the university to expel Cphus and the Madison DA to indict Cephus.
When the case went to the jury of white people they convened for about fifteen minutes and came out with a not guilty verdict.
Cephus sued the U of WI for expelling him; the school settled.

Actually vacated the expulsion after verdict so...relevant.
Not at all relevant to the general point that I was making.

Which is still correct: school expulsions don't need to consider anything that happens criminally with the case. They can use a lower standard of evidence.

Getting way off topic here, so PM me if you care to continue this.

Cephus was falsely accused.
The sex was consensual
You have no idea if that is actually true.

I tend to believe victims of sexual assault, myself.

He ran like 4.5 at his pro day and actually had a decent rookie year in the nfl. Now letting Groshek pop off last year, that’s a different story.

You have no idea if that is actually true.

I tend to believe victims of sexual assault, myself.

Well, you joined after the 2016 debacle, so I guess we'll never know how steadfast you are/were in your "principles".

Top Bottom