Big10 Tourney Tickets

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
I am looking for tickets for the BTT. Are all tickets General admission? Are you guys buying them from AXS.com or ??? Are there any lower level tickets available?

prices are all over the place. website is kinda confusing

One advantage of being a season ticket holder, you do get BTT tickets before they go sale to the general public and I usually get similar quality tickets. We were offered lower and upper level packages. I have always bought the whole lower level package, and I usually have no trouble selling off games I don't want to attend.
As far I know, the only general admission tickets that are available are for Wednesday's games.

I looked a bit deeper into it. All session tickets are available for both levels. they are $350-$400

Single session or single day tickets are available on the AXS.com website

I’m a season ticket holder. Our lower level package for the tournament are in the corner in Sec 124. They were supposedly assigned based on gopher Loyalty score. I have a reasonably low score, but those who also have football tix or give mega bucks have lower scores. The best seats are always given to corporate sponsors. I believe sections are randomly assigned to schools.

Also a season ticket holder. For clarity, your seats are for the men's tournament?

If so, may I ask when you were notified of your ticket location for the Big Ten Tournament? After being told I would get my seat allocation by mid-February, I'm now being told it won't be until next week. Frustrating.
Yes, mens, (love the ladies, but not that much.) Agree it is frustrating! I called the ticket office about a month ago and was told the same thing. I actually never was notified. I just kept checking my Goohers app on my phone. Checked today and there they were: Under “future events.”

Yes, mens, (love the ladies, but not that much.) Agree it is frustrating! I called the ticket office about a month ago and was told the same thing. I actually never was notified. I just kept checking my Goohers app on my phone. Checked today and there they were: Under “future events.”
Thanks.

Of course, mine just got confirmed about 10 minutes after I posed the question! Also in Section 124.

Thanks.

Of course, mine just got confirmed about 10 minutes after I posed the question! Also in Section 124.
I had others purchase for me. I'm hoping with a top 500 score, we got the lower bowl.

I looked a bit deeper into it. All session tickets are available for both levels. they are $350-$400

Single session or single day tickets are available on the AXS.com website
They kill you on fees! I'm kicking myself because I missed the Jan 25th deadline

They kill you on fees! I'm kicking myself because I missed the Jan 25th deadline
Tournament tickets have frequently been an adventure through our ticket office but appeared to go smoothly this year. Fees are substantially less as well.

Heavenly rewards.
So what section are you in? “Dying” to know.
I am Section 124 as well
Party, party! Hey, I have an idea. How about if all GH contributors wear Gopher hoodies or t-shirts, either maroon or gold? That way we can identify each other. It will be like a club. We can high five each other and stuff. 🙂

wow... are those tickets expensive

$400 for 2 games on the Thurs morning session? that is nuts

View attachment 30211
In some ways the days of paper tix were far better. You could almost always walk up at or near game time and get a good deal on tix outside the arena. Miss the days of guys standing on the corner of Univ and Oak scalping tix.

So what section are you in? “Dying” to know.

Party, party! Hey, I have an idea. How about if all GH contributors wear Gopher hoodies or t-shirts, either maroon or gold? That way we can identify each other. It will be like a club. We can high five each other and stuff. 🙂
Officially confirmed by my guy that we are in section 124 as well. Looking forward to the secret Hole handshake 🤝😂

Officially confirmed by my guy that we are in section 124 as well. Looking forward to the secret Hole handshake 🤝😂
Guess entitled priority only takes you so far!🙂 We are not even that many rows up. I’ll be easy to spot. Will be wearing MN hoodie.

I am in 122 row H and will gladly reach across the aisle for a GoGophers handshake or high 5.
a couple of my buddies that will be with me are Badger fans, feel free to kick them in the shins

Has anyone received their actual electronic tickets yet? I was told Target Center was in charge of distributing tourney tickets.

Top Bottom