Big Ten returning scoring by percentage (8. Minnesota, 51.5%)

Good for us! The 48.5% we lost are being hugely upgraded. Cooper, Battle, and Henley losses are mega gains for us. Our strongest positions are yet TBD. We know a healthy Garcia is one of them. We know our guard play will be improved astronomically. The 3 will be huge even if by committee. I expect that to be our biggest improvement. Center is solid as long as Payne is in the game. He needs 10 minutes of solid backup. Go Gophers. We have 4 or 5 guys that can push 50% 3 point shooting. We will have greatly improved rebounding. I want to see real defense this year.

Well said. Defense is easy to do. It just takes a lot of work team defense is a bit harder but with the majority the team sticking around, I would expect it to come in together this year and we should see much improvement.

Well said. Defense is easy to do. It just takes a lot of work team defense is a bit harder but with the majority the team sticking around, I would expect it to come in together this year and we should see much improvement.
Hoping to see a Thorson defense. He is the coach to get it done.

Thank goodness for Garcia and Payne. It is mildly refreshing to not be at the bottom of one of these lists for a change.

Top Bottom