8) Illinois (9)
9) Purdue (11)
10) northwestern (14)
11) Minnesota (5)
12) Nebraska (12)
13) Michigan state
14) Indiana (13)

The west is real bad

We should be behind Indiana and Nebraska. Yeah, I know we beat Nebraska, but they’ve actually looked like a competent football team since benching Simms.

We should be behind Indiana and Nebraska. Yeah, I know we beat Nebraska, but they’ve actually looked like a competent football team since benching Simms.
You obviously didn’t watch yesterdays Nebraska game

I’m not sure who they get but I think they get one of wisconsin/Iowa

I said last week I don’t think 6-3 wins the division this year. I thought Iowa would be 7-2.

Honestly 5-4 could win the division if things fall funny
Last nights game notwithstanding, I don't/didn't get the Iowa praise. Their QB is hobbled, top 2 RB and top TE out. Throw in losing a ton from defense to the draft and Ferentz Jr. still coaching that offense and this team is mediocre. I should also add their usually stout o line has become a turnstile.

Last nights game notwithstanding, I don't/didn't get the Iowa praise. Their QB is hobbled, top 2 RB and top TE out. Throw in losing a ton from defense to the draft and Ferentz Jr. still coaching that offense and this team is mediocre. I should also add their usually stout o line has become a turnstile.
Their schedule is just so soft.
Their defense is the best in the division (maybe Nebraskas is better).
Their offense is the worst in college football maybe but that’s never stopped them before.

I don’t think Iowa is that good. I do think they’re still the team to beat in the west even after last nights game

Their schedule is just so soft.
Their defense is the best in the division (maybe Nebraskas is better).
Their offense is the worst in college football maybe but that’s never stopped them before.

I don’t think Iowa is that good. I do think they’re still the team to beat in the west even after last nights game
Agree, who really knows about the badgers right now. That loss to wsu doesn’t look quite as bad after they just took down number 14 but they have been less than impressive and now down a key offensive player. Iowa has a really bad offense but that’s fairly common down there. I think we will find out more about the fight in this gopher club in the Michigan game. It they offer no resistance at all it’s going to be pack it in time I have a feeling.

Agree, who really knows about the badgers right now. That loss to wsu doesn’t look quite as bad after they just took down number 14 but they have been less than impressive and now down a key offensive player. Iowa has a really bad offense but that’s fairly common down there. I think we will find out more about the fight in this gopher club in the Michigan game. It they offer no resistance at all it’s going to be pack it in time I have a feeling.
The system MN plays defensively is going to be easier to get better faster against Michigan, Iowa, Illinois style offenses than Purdue, WI, OSU style offenses too. Match up much better against more pro style teams.

Top Bottom