Big Ten Power Rakings: Week of 12/6

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Saturday Tradition is first out of the gate:

7. Minnesota (2-3, idle)
The Golden Gophers were off for a second consecutive week and now just have a road game at Nebraska remaining. More than a dozen members of the program have tested positive for COVID-19 but coach P.J. Fleck, ever the optimist, says his team should be able to play against the Cornhuskers.

Go Gophers!!

"More than a dozen members of the program have tested positive for COVID-19 but coach P.J. Fleck, ever the optimist, says his team should be able to play against the Cornhuskers."

They could show up with a dozen total players and beat Nebraska. Just kidding of course, but if Minnesota beats the corncobs and Iowa beats Dinksconsin, Minnesota at 3-3 will have a better conference record than wisconsin. Just something I thought would be cool.

"More than a dozen members of the program have tested positive for COVID-19 but coach P.J. Fleck, ever the optimist, says his team should be able to play against the Cornhuskers."

They could show up with a dozen total players and beat Nebraska. Just kidding of course, but if Minnesota beats the corncobs and Iowa beats Dinksconsin, Minnesota at 3-3 will have a better conference record than wisconsin. Just something I thought would be cool.
If Minnesota beats Nebraska
Iowa beats wisconsin
Rutgers beats Maryland.
Ohio state beats Michigan.

Minnesota is essentially alone in 5th place. Making this a top 6-7 season in the last 40 years of gopher football.

what years have gophers been clear top 5?
2019, 2016, 2014, 2003, 1999?

Did I miss any? Did I add some that didn’t deserve to be in there?

Dienhart chimes in:

9. Minnesota (2-3): The last two games have been cancelled. What's P.J. Fleck gonna do with all of his energy?

Last week: Northwestern--Cancelled

This week: at Nebraska

Go Gophers!!

Here are mine:
1) Indiana
2) corona
3) Ohio state
4) northwestern
5) Iowa

6-15 who cares. Anyone at 6 could be correct. Anyone at 15 could be correct

Top Bottom