Big Ten Coaches on Kill

Good stuff. Thanks.

It's easy to say the right things on the record but JG said the coaches speak even more highly of Kill off the record. I can't wait for the season to get going here.

It's easy to say the right things on the record but JG said the coaches speak even more highly of Kill off the record. I can't wait for the season to get going here.

That's right.. he did say that. Which makes you want to love Kill even more. Well, love in a manly way that is.

That's right.. he did say that. Which makes you want to love Kill even more. Well, love in a manly way that is.

It's too early for the Gopher fanbase to tell Jerry Kill, "I love you." We're more at the heavy petting stage right now. Maybe a little "just the tip" if he beats USC on 9/3.

It's too early for the Gopher fanbase to tell Jerry Kill, "I love you." We're more at the heavy petting stage right now. Maybe a little "just the tip" if he beats USC on 9/3.

Oh lord. ;) What's the record have to be before it's "ouch ouch you're on my hair"?

What innuendo when he punches BB right in the nuts?

"NO MORE COEDS FOR YOU!"

I'm assuming that you did your research on Kill swinging that way. I couldn't find it with a quick google search. That is quite the speculation coming from a GH veteran with nearly 4,500 posts.

Top Bottom