Big Ten Champs!!

The Big Ten needs to fix their website IMMEDIATELY! It is truly pathetic. Look at the NCHC website. All scores and gamecasts available right on the front page. I cannot even find the scores for these games on the Big Ten website. Not a big deal for basketball and football.....as I can find those on the ESPN site.....but anything else.....forget it.

Shouldn't have to go to the schools website to find this stuff out. Second rate at best.

The Big Ten needs to fix their website IMMEDIATELY! It is truly pathetic. Look at the NCHC website. All scores and gamecasts available right on the front page. I cannot even find the scores for these games on the Big Ten website. Not a big deal for basketball and football.....as I can find those on the ESPN site.....but anything else.....forget it.

Shouldn't have to go to the schools website to find this stuff out. Second rate at best.

Spot on! It's like a website circa 1998. I think a lot of other conferences use Sport NGIN for their websites, which are top notch.

Spot on! It's like a website circa 1998. I think a lot of other conferences use Sport NGIN for their websites, which are top notch.

Maybe the problem is that we are not using Netscape Navigator as our primary browser.

And because being able to find highlights through the U or B1G would be ridiculous to even hope for, here are the highlights from Michigan:[video]http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=440621[/video]

I cringe every time I go to the BIG website to find information. Not user-friendly at all!

I go to USCHO for most of my hockey info.

Congrats to the Gophers. These boys have played a heck of a season. We can't get complacent, we really want to keep that #1 spot in the PWR. The Atlantic Hockey champ will get an auto-bid, and the difference between us getting the 1st vs. the 2nd seed in the tourney will be the difference between playing the 15th best team in the country and playing the 30 best team.

Didn't get to see either one of the games this weekend, but congrats to the guys winning the inaugural Big Ten title! That makes three straight regular season conferences titles for the Gophers (pretty darn impressive considering the level of parity in college hockey these days! :clap::clap:). Also seems the Gophers are locked in as the No.1 overall seed for the NCAAs regardless of what happens at the Big Ten Tourney this week. Still, would be nice to have some more hardware and momentum heading into the NCAAs after next weekend! :D

Top Bottom